The new OMETTO line of tables features timeless design, maximum visual impact, and materials with a minimal tone.
This particular, three-legged base, made as a single piece of high thickness clear polycarbonate, lends the item strength and a stable support for the top.
A sculptural masterpiece, this stunning table is suitable for all kinds of uses with the round/square top, or - with the rectangular or oval top - as a particularly original dining table.
The larger round or oval versions are equipped with a hexagonal steel plate which, applied between the base and the top, acts as a ballast and still the table on the ground in an optimal way.
By using a first quality material jointed with the highest technology in the world (made in Italy) of polycarbonate injection, has been possible to warrant the high quality level and the long lasting resistance of the table OMETTO.
Suitable for 10/12 people
OMETTO table technical specifications:
- The three points at which the table rests on the floor guarantee absolute stability
- Natural birch multiply, with black laminate finish
- Milled and finished bull-nose edge
- Hexagonal plates in painted steel of 18 kg each that act as ballast for perfect stability
- Weight of polycarbonate base: 8.2 kg
- Weight of multiply top: 37 kg
Height: 73.80 cm - Lenght: 240 cm - Width: 120 cm - Top thickness: 3.20 cm
Caution! When cleaning the table base, use water and mild soap only.