Fixed pillow covered with Trevira fabric composed by:
- A 6 mm rigid base in birch wood, which includes metal threaded rivets
- A sheet of indeformable rubber of 2,8 cm
- Covering of faux leather NABUK available in 8 different coulors
- 4 metal screws + 4 rubber washers
- Fitting with screws: The seat is supplied by us already featuring four holes for securing the cushion.
Specifications faux leather NABUK:
Ecopelle Nabuk is an innovative coating with exceptional technical characteristics of finish, resistance and elasticity that make it easy to use in the new geometries of upholstered furniture. A light and delicate tactile effect reminiscent of nubuck leather, in 8 color variations, makes Ecopelle Nabuk unique in its kind. The new polymers that make up its surface are soft and at the same time very resistant. Ecopelle Nabuk is fireproof, waterproof, antibacterial, highly resistant and is produced entirely in Italy without the use of phthalates and DOP. It is suitable for both residential and contract upholstered furniture.
Data Sheet faux leather NABUK