The new OMETTO line of tables features timeless design, maximum visual impact, and materials with a minimal tone.
This particular, three-legged base, made as a single piece of clear polycarbonate, lends the item strength and a stable support for the top.
A sculptural masterpiece, this stunning table is suitable for all kinds of uses with the round/square top, or - with the rectangular or oval top - as a particularly original dining table.
The larger round and oval versions are equipped with ballast, consisting of stainless steel micropellets that 'fill' the empty areas of the base.
By using a first quality material jointed with the highest technology in the world (made in Italy) of polycarbonate injection, has been possible to warrant the high quality level and the long lasting resistance of the table OMETTO
Suitable for 8/10 people
OMETTO table technical specifications:
- The three points at which the table rests on the floor guarantee absolute stability
- Natural birch multiply, with white laminate finish
- Milled and finished bull-nose edge
- The two 3-foot monocoque bases in transparent polycarbonate make OMETTO perfectly stable and anchored to the ground
- Weight of polycarbonate base: 8.2 kg
- Weight of multiply top: 35 kg
Height: 73.80 cm - Lenght: 200 cm - Width: 100 cm - Top thickness: 3.20 cm
Caution! When cleaning the table base, use water and mild soap only.